World Cup in DR...this is sick!!!!

  • elifuller@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      Man, I figured much has changed since the last videos have come out,
      but this is crazy. The moves that they were doing in air sickness,
      Boost, Loaded, As high as a kite...... are for children now and the
      real men are here in DR making mere mortals like me wanna run home
      with my tail between my legs.
      Most of the big shots are here except Nobby Rash, Lou and a couple
      others. Flash is looking way better than he did in the vids, but he
      still does stupid moved now and then. Franz Orley is at home here.
      Us boys from Little Antigua are learning. Wish us much luck.
      I'll let you know how it goes or doesn't.
      Eli
      http://www.kiteantigua.com
    • kitemanic@yahoo.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
        Hey, what are some of the new moves they're doing that impressed you
        the most, or is it just more overall smoothness of their riding?

        lates,
        DREW

        Also, what do you call it when you do an inverted stall and let go of
        the bar... like a deadman half way thru a front roll. Anyone have a
        name for this move? There's a pic of elliot doin one in a mag, the
        caption says "three faces of elliot", it's got three pix of him (duh)