[ksurf] Re: Naish Kites

  • PeaceSurf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 2, 1999
      I saw the Naish kites last month in Maui and they look like the Wipika's with
      a higher profile.
      They seemed to relaunch about ...as bad as the Wipika's!

      They look good but your stuck with a skull or a turtle on them......

      Rony

    • Stefan Popprath
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 6, 1999
        I would like to buy Naish kites for my scool and shop.
        Anybody knows, where can I buy this kites in Switzerland.

        Thanks Stefan
        Drachenatelier & Swiss Kitesailing Schule
        Tel./Fax. 0041 81 828 97 67
        http://www.kitesailing.ch

      • Michael Kassal
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 6, 1999
          Stefan,

          Not available yet...as they are finalizing their first production run now.
          There are two dozen+ people on a waiting list for the initial kites.

          -Michael Kassal.

          I would like to buy Naish kites for my scool and shop.
          Anybody knows, where can I buy this kites in Switzerland.

          Thanks Stefan
          Drachenatelier & Swiss Kitesailing Schule
          Tel./Fax. 0041 81 828 97 67
          http://www.kitesailing.ch

          click here
          Click Here!

        • GHS
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 27, 1999
            Anyone know if there is a Naish kite distributor in Canada (Toronto)?
            ~~~~~