[ksurf] Re: reel bars

  • Cory Roeseler
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 1999
      Arnulf,

      The 90 cm Kiteski bar should be coming out in the magazine articles covering
      Leucate and Maroc. I haven't had a chance to digitize a photo of my own,
      yet. We are currently in development on a simpler bar, but for now the
      Kiteski bar is still the best option. A few others are working on 'reel in
      while sailing' systems, but I don't know how close they are to working
      production units (Don? Fil?).

      Cory

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 12, 1999
        Kukanii@... wrote:

        > I have a real bar its verry light and seames to work well I am still testing
        > it so far there seames to be no problems .
        > I will keep you informed of any progress I make at the moment I am trying to
        > get the construction as simpel as posibel for manufactor it needs to retale
        > for $300 to get people intrerested ??
        >
        > Darron

        > [click here]
        > Click Here!
        >
        > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf

        Hello darron,

        let me know about your progress.

        Michel Montminy
        www.conceptair.com

      • Alex Gillan
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 16, 2000
          Yes - I've got a Hawaiian Pro-Line reel in bar for sale ... soon ... not
          sure of price ( I hadn't thought of selling it but I don't use it any more

          Alex Gillan
          STONKER

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 17, 2000
            aloha alex - the hpl reel bar retails for $675.00 currently. Martin