[ksurf] Re: KITE BOARDS - com

  • Alex Gillan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1999
      No Way ....

      In Australia the glass costs about $5 per metre and a similar amount for the
      extra resin - the cost is negligible so we offer it as a free option on all
      our boards - the trade-off is extra weight.

      Carbon fibre is about $20 per metre extra.

      Our Stonker custom Kitesurfers are $500-$550 USA Delivered

      Check out our website (still under construction) www.kitesurfer.com.au

      Good Winds

      Alex Gillan
      STONKER KITESURF BOARDS - AUSTRALIA