[ksurf] KITE BOARDS

  • boomjib@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1999
      Does it really cost an extra 300$ to 400$ for an extra layer of 6oz cloth maybe two and straps for a kiteboard made from a clark foam blank.I know that other construction methods like the ones used in windsurfing boards might be worth the extra expense.But Not a custom surfboard. Know way is it worth more than 5oo.$.Are people really buying these boards for 700.$ and up? Whata RIP!!!!!!!!!Not to mention the boards change every month.How do you justify the cost any way.