[ksurf] Re: Naish Kites

  • Thomas D Stanley
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 1, 1999
      >Anyone heard anything about the Naish Wings?

      >Martin

      Martin,

      I talked to a friend at Naish Hawaii yesterday, no kites yet,
      still working on the quick release system. He didn't have a arrival date
      yet.
      Estimated prices for complete kite.
      5.0 900.$
      7.0 1,000.$
      9.0 1,100.$
      Tom kite

    • Alex Gillan
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 1, 1999
        Yea..... I saw them in Morocco and the look awesome and had excellent upwind
        performance especially the high aspect ratio 9m quadline Naish - Don's
        kite.

        Sometimes they looked a little hard to re-launch but they were totally
        re-launchable ant totally RAD.

        I can't wait to get them in Australia.

        Alex Gillan

        STONKER KITESURF BOARDS

      • PeaceSurf@aol.com
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 2, 1999
          I saw the Naish kites last month in Maui and they look like the Wipika's with
          a higher profile.
          They seemed to relaunch about ...as bad as the Wipika's!

          They look good but your stuck with a skull or a turtle on them......

          Rony

        • Stefan Popprath
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 6, 1999
            I would like to buy Naish kites for my scool and shop.
            Anybody knows, where can I buy this kites in Switzerland.

            Thanks Stefan
            Drachenatelier & Swiss Kitesailing Schule
            Tel./Fax. 0041 81 828 97 67
            http://www.kitesailing.ch

          • Michael Kassal
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 6, 1999
              Stefan,

              Not available yet...as they are finalizing their first production run now.
              There are two dozen+ people on a waiting list for the initial kites.

              -Michael Kassal.

              I would like to buy Naish kites for my scool and shop.
              Anybody knows, where can I buy this kites in Switzerland.

              Thanks Stefan
              Drachenatelier & Swiss Kitesailing Schule
              Tel./Fax. 0041 81 828 97 67
              http://www.kitesailing.ch

              click here
              Click Here!

            • GHS
              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 27, 1999
                Anyone know if there is a Naish kite distributor in Canada (Toronto)?
                ~~~~~