[ksurf] Confusion about relaunchablity

  • soreilly@ibl.bm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1999
      Did 'Fox' say the Concept Air Traction is "...the only near 100% relaunchable Kite...". I thought Wipika also claimed this. Or is it something to do with the fact that the Wipika has to gotten to a certain position to relaunch first rather than the fact that it won't sink. Presumably the rigid kites like Wipika won't sink if pounded by waves? Please excuse lack of knowledge. I'm trying to get as much info as poss. before dropping the big bucks on a rig...