Re: [ksurf] Digest Number 977

  • support
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2001

      > Dwight
      > I usually make pretty sure the kite is pumped up. The collapsing at the
      > tips on turning happened on another day as well.
      > Could it be anything else you think? if the bridle is pulling the tips too
      > close to each other, would that do it?
      > Tks
      > JD

      I have an 8.5 that does that when the back lines are not tensioned enough. Tie
      your lines to a fixed object (like a post, a bumper, whatever) and check their
      lengths. That fixed it for me. Also, Dwights very right too about inflation.
      That totally got me last week on my Naish 15.5...

      =====
      :.
      :. Email: support@...
      :.