[ksurf] Re: reel bars

  • Kukanii@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 1999
      I have a real bar its verry light and seames to work well I am still testing
      it so far there seames to be no problems .
      I will keep you informed of any progress I make at the moment I am trying to
      get the construction as simpel as posibel for manufactor it needs to retale
      for $300 to get people intrerested ??

      Darron

    • GUY NOBLE
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 27, 1999
        No, it needs to retail for as little as reasonably possible doesn't it ?

      • Cory Roeseler
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 1999
          Arnulf,

          The 90 cm Kiteski bar should be coming out in the magazine articles covering
          Leucate and Maroc. I haven't had a chance to digitize a photo of my own,
          yet. We are currently in development on a simpler bar, but for now the
          Kiteski bar is still the best option. A few others are working on 'reel in
          while sailing' systems, but I don't know how close they are to working
          production units (Don? Fil?).

          Cory

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 12, 1999
            Kukanii@... wrote:

            > I have a real bar its verry light and seames to work well I am still testing
            > it so far there seames to be no problems .
            > I will keep you informed of any progress I make at the moment I am trying to
            > get the construction as simpel as posibel for manufactor it needs to retale
            > for $300 to get people intrerested ??
            >
            > Darron

            > [click here]
            > Click Here!
            >
            > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf

            Hello darron,

            let me know about your progress.

            Michel Montminy
            www.conceptair.com

          • Alex Gillan
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 16, 2000
              Yes - I've got a Hawaiian Pro-Line reel in bar for sale ... soon ... not
              sure of price ( I hadn't thought of selling it but I don't use it any more

              Alex Gillan
              STONKER

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 17, 2000
                aloha alex - the hpl reel bar retails for $675.00 currently. Martin