Kitesurf in Turkey

  • Jan Vandenhove
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2001
      We are hesitating between 3 hotels in Turkey:
      Atlantis (ex Neptun), Gümüldür.
      Coralia Club Milta, Bodrum - Gümbet.
      Iskandil, Bodrum – Torba.
      Are there close by these Hotels wind- kitesurfing resorts?
      How about the wind conditions in June?
      Thanks in advance,
      Jan
    • huseyin yalcin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
        Best location of Turkey for riding and learning.
        IKO instructors and latest school equipments
        http://www.kiteboardgokova.com/%c2%a0
        info@...