RE: [ksurf] Naish TT Bidirectional

  • Robin Zwissler
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2001
      tODD, wHAt'S wRONG? iS YOuR KeybOARD bROKEN?

      lATER,
      RObIN
      (I know nice legs... ;)
    • Mel
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2001
        <bitme1234@...> wrote:

        > fuck man this groups is fucking rediculious. I try and give a heads
        > up and you still want to prove me wrong.

        Relax dude. I was just forwarding the last post from the distributor.

        > There going to have a couple different models other than the chris
        > gilbert wakeboard and the mutant.

        I'm sure they will continue adding more new boards.

        > did you even ask the right question?

        I didn't even ask anything. It was just a press release.

        > Or maybe I wasn't supposed to say anything.
        > I should just go back to being annoying.

        I don't think that will be necessary.

        Mel