Re: [ksurf] Naish TT Bidirectional

  • bitme1234@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 9:59 AM
      fuck man this groups is fucking rediculious. I try and give a heads
      up and you still want to prove me wrong.

      There going to have a couple different models other than the chris
      gilbert wakeboard and the mutant.

      A couple bidirctional that you ride like a wakeboard!

      ask your distributor.

      did you even ask the right question?

      Or maybe I wasn't supposed to say anything.

      oops

      I should should just go back to being annoying.

      bytme!!!

      --- In kitesurf@y..., Mel <kitebord@p...> wrote:
      > From the Naish USA distributor:
      >
      > << TT Directional - 5'2" & 5'8" are in stock now.
      >
      > New Releases
      >
      > Introducing the new 5'6" TT Bi-Directional and Chris Gilbert
      designed
      > 140cm & 150cm Wakeboards. Availability will be announced shortly.
      >>

      > Mel
    • Robin Zwissler
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 1:54 PM
        tODD, wHAt'S wRONG? iS YOuR KeybOARD bROKEN?

        lATER,
        RObIN
        (I know nice legs... ;)
      • Mel
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 4:03 PM
          <bitme1234@...> wrote:

          > fuck man this groups is fucking rediculious. I try and give a heads
          > up and you still want to prove me wrong.

          Relax dude. I was just forwarding the last post from the distributor.

          > There going to have a couple different models other than the chris
          > gilbert wakeboard and the mutant.

          I'm sure they will continue adding more new boards.

          > did you even ask the right question?

          I didn't even ask anything. It was just a press release.

          > Or maybe I wasn't supposed to say anything.
          > I should just go back to being annoying.

          I don't think that will be necessary.

          Mel