Re: [ksurf] Digest Number 911

  • erik@westechproducts.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      --- In kitesurf@y..., "jjameson" <jjameson@c...> wrote:

      Thanks for the response!
      What are the conditions like in July and August? Would a 4/3 wetesuit
      coverit? What is the wind like?
      My father grow up in Duluth (we live in California now)and he bought
      a lake front house in Bayfeild, Wisconsin because he wants to visit
      the east more. Going to go and visit in July or August.

      What kind of suit will i need to stay warm?

      Thanks
      Erik

      > We live in Marquette. The water temp is 35 degrees F; I wear a
      shorty
      > wetsuit, and then an O'Neill drysuit over it. This is only for
      safety
      > though, because I am worried about having to spend a long time in
      the water.
      > You will become hypothermic quickly in a standard drysuit immersed
      in 35
      > degree water. Also booties, gloves, hood, lifejacket, harness.
      Hood, and