Re: [ksurf] Naish TT Bidirectional

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 12:22 AM
      From the Naish USA distributor:

      << TT Directional - 5'2" & 5'8" are in stock now.

      New Releases

      Introducing the new 5'6" TT Bi-Directional and Chris Gilbert designed
      140cm & 150cm Wakeboards. Availability will be announced shortly. >>

      Mel
    • bitme1234@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 9:59 AM
        fuck man this groups is fucking rediculious. I try and give a heads
        up and you still want to prove me wrong.

        There going to have a couple different models other than the chris
        gilbert wakeboard and the mutant.

        A couple bidirctional that you ride like a wakeboard!

        ask your distributor.

        did you even ask the right question?

        Or maybe I wasn't supposed to say anything.

        oops

        I should should just go back to being annoying.

        bytme!!!

        --- In kitesurf@y..., Mel <kitebord@p...> wrote:
        > From the Naish USA distributor:
        >
        > << TT Directional - 5'2" & 5'8" are in stock now.
        >
        > New Releases
        >
        > Introducing the new 5'6" TT Bi-Directional and Chris Gilbert
        designed
        > 140cm & 150cm Wakeboards. Availability will be announced shortly.
        >>

        > Mel
      • Robin Zwissler
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 1:54 PM
          tODD, wHAt'S wRONG? iS YOuR KeybOARD bROKEN?

          lATER,
          RObIN
          (I know nice legs... ;)
        • Mel
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1 4:03 PM
            <bitme1234@...> wrote:

            > fuck man this groups is fucking rediculious. I try and give a heads
            > up and you still want to prove me wrong.

            Relax dude. I was just forwarding the last post from the distributor.

            > There going to have a couple different models other than the chris
            > gilbert wakeboard and the mutant.

            I'm sure they will continue adding more new boards.

            > did you even ask the right question?

            I didn't even ask anything. It was just a press release.

            > Or maybe I wasn't supposed to say anything.
            > I should just go back to being annoying.

            I don't think that will be necessary.

            Mel