Quadrifoil and KiteSurfers for sale (com)

  • wickedwindstudio@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Thanks to all who have responded to our new website. We
      appreciate the enthusiasm.
      Team Wicked Wind is offering our entire stock of Competition
      X-Foils, KiteSurfer X-Foils, Q 2000, and Aqua foils and
      accessories at the lowest prices.
      New kites, free shipping, quality product, and prices only offered
      through private sales. Come take a look:
      http://www.wickedwind.com

      Thanks,
      Team Wicked Wind