Bora Bora

  • cthibau@uniserve.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2001
      Hi,
      Is there anyone in the forum. whom has info on kitesurfing in Bora
      Bora?
      I am planning a trip there but need some infos..
      Thank you
    • jjameson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2001
        I spent a week in Bora Bora last year. I did not know how to kite then.
        There was one person in the lagoon who was kiting. We were there in January
        and the wind was pretty light, in general. I understand the wind picks up
        in their winter.
        The lagoon is huge and would be great for kiting.