COM: Cabrinha 4'10", 5'5" Like NEW for sale CHEAP, Mos 9+, etc..

  • Kinsley@XtremeBigAir.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2001
      We have one Cabrinha 4'10" Surface to air USED 5 times and one
      Cabrinha 5'5" Surface to Air USED 3 times for sale REALLY Cheap. Each
      board new cost $895. I will sell them to the highest bidder. So
      please send me your email bid to Kinsley@... or call
      805.440.5151

      Also, I have a used Mosquito KS 9.0+ for sale at $385 complete with
      the long Wipika 95CM bar and 40M line!

      A Liquid Force Picklefork 142CM in great shape for only $225 or
      complete with NICE 13 Size Large like new binding for only $385!

      Used Wipika FREEAIR 8.5 in great shape, KITE ONLY $550

      Used Wipika FREEAIR 5.0 (Team rider version, BLACK) just like NEW,
      Kite only $450

      NEW Wipika FREEAIR 4.0 (Team rider version, BLACK) $350

      Call 805.440.5151 or email: Kinsley@...

      Thanks,
      Kinsley Wong
      http://XtremeBigAir.com