Re: [ksurf] Blindside cinch wrap

  • Andy Heaton
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
      Hi Dwight

      <<<How does the cinch work? Do you tie the laces or does it have one of those
      things like snowboard boot liner's use to cinch up laces? What I'm getting
      at, can you cinch the laces tight with one hand? That would be great if you
      can.>>>

      The Cinchwraps have laces on the back, they are not THE easiest to get into.

      Open the laces fully, (soap up first), use 2 hands to get your feet in and tighten the cinch buckle. So no, you do need 2 hands. 1 would be great but if your kite is balanced and flying o/head ok, its not to much of a problem.

      Kite on
      Andy Heaton
      http://www.kitehigh.com

      16m Airblasts IN STOCK
      Wipika Free Air 2000 Kites 30% OFF
      KHaTT Twintips Available on Pre order, high demand!
      Ask about beginner custom package deals.

      Em: support@...
      Ph: 808 242 2956
      Cl: 808 250 KITE (5483)

      How does the cinch work? Do you tie the laces or does it have one of those
      things like snowboard boot liner's use to cinch up laces? What I'm getting
      at, can you cinch the laces tight with one hand? That would be great if you
      can.

      Dwight