Re: Naish TT Bidirectional

  • sean
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30 7:54 AM
      http://www.naishkites.com/h_kiteboards.html#tt

    • bitme1234@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 30 8:06 AM
        I HEARD FROM THE REP THAT they were going to have a 5'3'' and a
        5'10''
        HOPEFULLY BY JUNE. TRUE BIDIRECTIONAL NOT A TWIN TIP.

        lATER,
        tODD

        --- In kitesurf@y..., jimbocanniff@y... wrote:
        > Anybody have information on this board (Naish TT Bidirectional)? A
        > friend said he saw it in a Canadian kiteboard magazine. Said it was
        > 168cm. Anyone know if it is a prototype or one of Naish's newer
        > boards - it's not on their website?
        >
        > -Jim
      • Stephen McCormack
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 30 4:28 PM
          Hi Jim

          We just had a delivery of these boards last week, riders have used the 5'2"
          and the 5'8", haven't tried the Mutant yet. Owners of the two boards we
          sold, love them, and they would have to be one of the best looking and
          finished boards I have seen.
          Cya and
          Goodwinds
          Steve McCormack
          www.kitepower.com.au
          sydney@...
          126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
          Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
          Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic
          geelong@...

        • bitme1234@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 30 6:28 PM
            i bet your talking about the 5' 2'' and the 5'8''that are directional
            with three fins on the back with the nose and tail looking the same
            you still ride it like a directional.

            I'm talking about there bidirectional with two fins on each tip but
            more floatation than a wake board. no not the mutant either. I heard
            June possibly.

            lAter,

            Todd

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • jimbocanniff@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2001
              Yes, Todd, that's the one(s) I'm talking about. I've seen the TT
              Directionals. They look very nice for directional boards. I want a
              TwinTip though.

              Todd, you mentioned that they will be true bidirectional boards and
              not twintips. What's the difference? I rode the HanaCrew 5'6" and F-
              One TT170 and hope the Naish boards are like that. Those are fun
              boards!

              Message 6 of 7 , May 2, 2001
                This is what Jim told me. THIS IS WHAT I MEANT TRUE TWIN TIPS

                lATER,
                tODD