Re: Reel bars and launching Big kites

  • cglazier@home.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 7:30 AM
      --- In kitesurf@y..., mark.elliott@e... wrote:
      > P.S. How do I get my company name off of the message board, it
      shows
      > my entire Email address except the .com. Already had someone at my
      > franchisors office that kites notice how hard Im working during the
      > day

      Mark
      I think that this is part of of your Yahoo account. Click on Account
      info at the top right of this page and try editing your name. (You
      must have your email address currently listed as your name.)

      Yahoo normally does a good job in hiding all our email addresses to
      minimize the risk of them being harvested by spammers.
      Chris G