Re: Blindside cinch wrap

  • kitesurftech@hawaii.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2001
      Hi Peter,

      They have lots of cushion and support. They seem easier to get out
      of than into because of the forward angle they put your lower leg in -
      this is good for heelside edging. However, bit of lube makes
      getting in no problem. I would get them slightly larger than
      recommended. I have size 10 feet but could have fit in a size XL.
      The recommended size L will be okay only after a few months of
      jumping squishing the footbeds down. Now they are tight!

      More info at:

      http://www.bsboards.com/bsgrfx/cwrap.html

      Jeff
      Kitesurftech.com