skytigers for sale

  • Grant Golding
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2001
      Hi all,
      Due to work commitments I`m selling all my power
      kites....................
      Flexifoil Skytiger Hi - 60
      Flexifoil Skytiger 40
      Flexifoil Skytiger 26
      Flexifoil Skytiger Hi - 15
      I would like to sell all of them as a set, they come with 2 brand spanking
      new sets of line, assorted line sets and handles.
      Quick sale needed
      and prefrebly UK for postage reasons.....
      All the kites are 2 years old, all in excellent condition no tears or
      repairs.
      These 4 new would cost £965 but I`m looking for £685 ono.
      I`m in North Yorkshire if you would like to see them.
      Many thanks
      Gary Golding
      gary@...