Re: ARC tip bridal tested

  • Greg Walsh
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
      With the brake lines joining at the same point as the power lines you
      don't get any automatic brake input when turning as you would by
      having the brake lines attached several cm outside of the power lines.

      Presumably you could work the brakes when you want to by just
      grabbing the brake leaders. You'd want them colour coded so you could
      grab the right leaders.

      It sounds kind of similar to the Windtools 4-line control bar. It had
      the brakes coming down to handles sticking down from the end of the
      bar. If you ditch the handles, or align the handles along the brake
      line it would be similar to what your friend is talking about. You'd
      just have to operate them from the front of the bar instead of the
      bottom.

      Four lines is way more tangle prone than 3 lines. Not super bad but
      still worse. You have to work at it to tangle two lines

      Hmmmmm. It does inspire a few ideas to mess around with on my CA on
      the crappy days with our winter coming on.