Slingshot Stealth

  • denkmal@albanytel.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      Hello all, I'm planning on buying a used Slingshot Steath 5.8. I've
      heard this kite is unstable and overshoots the window and collapses
      too easily, while someone else has told me it's fairly stable. Does
      anyone here have any experience or knowledge about this kite?
      Anything else worth mentioning about it? I appreciate any help.

      Thanks,
      Dan