Slider!!

  • joceandersson@chello.se
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2001
      Anyone tried the slider yet??? The windrange seems to good to be true.

      I'm deciding between a seasmik/bic or a slider or maybe even a
      flysurfer.

      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanx
      joce...
    • Lars Jensen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2001
        Hi Joce

        You can find the Slider at the lowest price on this
        link
        www.surf-swc.dk
        It's the biggest kiteshop in Denmark and he does it
        20-30% under the rest of europe.

        Lars/Denmark
        --- joceandersson@... wrote: > Anyone tried the