Re: cquad 12.5

  • jquick1@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
      I would prefer to use it in shallow water and small surf, but we dont
      have much of that around here. If that kite does goes down, I am sure
      it will be toast. I killed my old 6.3 that way, which is less than
      1/2 the size of the 12.5... it went down in about 50 feet of water
      (about 3/4 mile out-very long swim)...sank like a rock, and when I
      swam back to shore, the head high shore pound slammed me a few times,
      and killed the kite. Thats one more reason I personally switched to
      inflateables.

      Jeff