Re: Tip flares and leach line (was sheetable handles)

  • kiteworks@hunterlink.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
      hi Dave and anyone else who is interested

      You are right the flares do give you the feel back with the chicken
      loop system.
      i think that the lines that you are referring to are just inside the
      the leading edge to counter any turn that a kite may develop .
      The leach line goes in at the back line attachment point through the
      mesh in each cell just indide the trailing edge and through the other
      end you can pull it on up to about 30 cm and it will give the kite
      quicker turns and a bit more power. Good for extending the bottom of
      each kites range .
      Good riding

      Lach

      unsubscribe@egroups.com >>>