Re: ARX leash.. is it a good system

  • captain1@iname.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
      Yeah I agree abou the know slipping. The leash however should be able
      to release if the pull is too great (ie white water taking your kite
      or even worse a boat!!)

      This is pretty worrying about the leash falling down cause it totally
      negates the leash's purpose. Actually if th eleash is slipped down
      and you let go of the bar for some reason what will happen is it will
      cause the kite to start spinning in the wind power window pulling you
      along by the wrist - a real hazard. I cannot find any emails for
      Naish themselves to ask their opinion.