Re: [ksurf] Air Blast Flutter Fixed

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
      > I will try. I am also waiting for my failed airblast to be replaced. How
      > long have you been waiting and when are you going to receive the new kite?

      They told me not to worry, just keep using it. I know that kites are still
      almost impossible to get here in the US. The longer it takes the better for
      all of us, because we are getting new kites! I have been waiting 2 months
      for my 5.6 Free Air. They say my Free Air is on the way now, but all my
      other Free Airs on order, are not. I can't complain when nobody else here
      has been able to get any kites. If we're lucky maybe they are adding battens
      to the tips too. They can take all the time they need, if they fix
      everything.

      Dwight