Golf kite boarding

  • Lemke, Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      I just wanted to share what a blast I just had. I live on the 13'th hole
      of a public golf course and the winds were a good speed / direction tonight,
      with a full moon for visibility.

      So I hopped my back fence and mountain boarded for 2 hours in the dark. The
      gradual hills were a great challenge, tee boxes provide very fun drop offs,
      and you can really get speed on the cart paths. I had one good
      wipeout.....eventually ending my 20 yard body drag in a sand trap! I'm
      telling you.....I still have an ear to ear grin (full of sand)!

      P.S. The grass is quite dry, so I'm confident I didn't damage anything, but
      I'll make sure in the morning. If so....this was my last time. So please
      no flames for being an inconsiderate kiter.

      P.S.S. Did I mention the crowds? Yeah right!