Re: [ksurf] ARX leash.. is it a good system

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      <captain1@...> wrote:

      > Can anyone tell me if they have ever found the leash to slip down

      A friend of mine had his slip down a bit, even just under normal riding
      conditions (holding the bar the whole time). I suggested he slide it back &
      try to tighten it as much as possible, & that it might tighten itself after
      a few uses, preventing further sliding. I just called him to check, & he
      says he's had no problems since he retied the knot tighter, making sure the
      leash line was pulling on the right part of the knot to make it tighten on
      itself, or to pull on the top part of the line (towards the kite) not
      pulling it towards the bar, or something. I didn't quite understand that
      part, but maybe it will make sense to the rest of us when we look at the
      knots.

      Mel