Re: [ksurf] sheetable handles

  • kiteworks@hunterlink.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hi
      I have uploaded a rough sketch to the files to show the measurements
      for the 1120 .Its the same effect as moving the back lines further
      forward on the tip spar but it feels better .Attach spectra line
      where the broken lines are on the diagram and along the TE and LE of
      the flare.Attach a cord on the LE attachment loop to compensate for
      the extra length of adding the flare..Sew the flare onto the tip and
      away you go.

      Lach

      unsubscribe@egroups.com >>>

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/