KITESURF TEST

  • Tunico Lage
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
      Dear kitesurfer,

      Do you think you know ALL about kitesurfing?
      Then take the KITESURF TEST at the site:

      http://www.flysurfing.com.br

      It's FREE and FUN and totally in the spirit of April...

      An there is more!
      Want to be a kitesurf judge?
      Travel the world to exoctic locations with all expenses paid?
      Then read the latest news about the KWA (Kiteboarders World Association)
      who is recruiting volunteers!!!

      []'s
      Tunico
      http://www.flysurfing.com.br
    • Tunico Lage
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
        Dear kitesurfer,

        Do you think you know ALL about kitesurfing?
        Then take the KITESURF TEST at the site:

        http://www.flysurfing.com.br

        It's FREE and FUN and totally in the spirit of April...
        (Portuguese AND english versions)

      • adlamont@bigpond.com.au
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
          Everyone I know who has used it loved it.