Re: [ksurf] sheetable handles

  • Mark Frasier
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      What are flares?

      Thanks,
      Mark Frasier

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <kiteworks@...>
      To: <kitesurf@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 9:02 AM
      Subject: [ksurf] sheetable handles

    • kiteworks@hunterlink.net.au
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
        Hi
        I have uploaded a rough sketch to the files to show the measurements
        for the 1120 .Its the same effect as moving the back lines further
        forward on the tip spar but it feels better .Attach spectra line
        where the broken lines are on the diagram and along the TE and LE of
        the flare.Attach a cord on the LE attachment loop to compensate for
        the extra length of adding the flare..Sew the flare onto the tip and
        away you go.

        Lach

        unsubscribe@egroups.com >>>

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/