sheetable handles

  • kiteworks@hunterlink.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      heres a blast from the past.I set up a mates arc with the flares and
      leach line the other day and tested it on his handles to see what it
      was like .The flares give a whole new meaning to using sheetable
      handles.The winds have been pretty light here but I did notice better
      performance in the lighter winds plus tricks were pretty easy .the
      different spin point makes a difference .Not being able to spin the
      twists out of the bar was a bit of a hassle but encouraged more
      forward manouvers to untwist the lines.I haven't had a chance to use
      sheetable handles on an inflatable yet but would be interested to
      hear if anyone has

      Lach