History of this list and sport

  • kiteworks@hunterlink.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hi

      I would highly recommend a read of the earliest posts on this group
      way back in 98.Bruno ,Don and Cory used to contribute back then.Don
      recommended that everyone has a foil in their quiver and that foils
      are so stable that youll only drop them if your dumb.Flash rode a
      quad line skytiger and Bruno thought that board development had a lot
      more to go than kite development.Cory ,Bruno and others fought it
      out over whether rigid wings (what are they you ask)were better than
      inflatables.Lou Wainmann had a relative Aaron who wanted to know the
      results of a comp.
      By the way the wanker brand of kites ,boards and other nick naks and
      paraphenalia ,T shirts euro pants and the like, marketed by a well
      known sports company and designed by a well known golfer will hit the
      shelves soon.They should sell like hotcakes don't you think.
      All the Best ,smooth winds ,good winds etc, etc,

      Lach
      by the way hit a shark the other day dislodged a fin in its back and
      fell off my board.No bull its true.Beware the wobbygongs at the
      southern end of Nobbys off the reef and beware the northern reef in
      light winds,you think your 20 ft from the reef and suddenly the sea
      sucks away and your left on it.