Reminder - Australian Kitesurf Challenge

  • kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 13, 2001

      Australian Kitesurf Challenge

      Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2001
      Time: 12:00AM - 8:00AM UTC (GMT+00:00)

      This is the second annual Australian Kitesurf Challenge. To be
      held in conjunction with the Adelaide kite Festival. Competitors
      from NZ, Australia and the US are booked in for this 7 day
      event. Semaphore Beach Adelaide
    • kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 18, 2001

        Australian Kitesurf Challenge

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 13, 2002

          Australian Kitesurf Challenge

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 18, 2002

            Australian Kitesurf Challenge

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 13, 2003

              Australian Kitesurf Challenge

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 13, 2003
                --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, kitesurf@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                Anyone in adelaide at the time should definitely be attending the
                robe easter challenge as all the decent local kiters attend this
                event. it is in a spot with great conditions and is run in a really
                fun manner.
              • bc91au
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 17, 2003
                    Hi bc91au,

                    Do you know the dates of the Robe event?

                    Thanks,
                    James

                    --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "bc91au" <bc91au@y...> wrote:
                    > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, kitesurf@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                    > Anyone in adelaide at the time should definitely be attending the
                    > robe easter challenge as all the decent local kiters attend this
                    > event. it is in a spot with great conditions and is run in a really
                    > fun manner.
                  • aussiekitesurfer
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 17, 2003
                      Hi James, I'm not bc91au but the dates for the Robe Easter Classic
                      are on the Traqua.com.au website.
                      Hopefully I'll see you there!
                      Rohan

                    • kitesurf@yahoogroups.com