[ksurf] Re: Fwd: beginers board?

  • Jimmy Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 1999
      Dear Scott, I make boards for a couple of the hottest kite guys on Maui;
      Lou Wairman and Elliot Labeau. I've also made boards for Manu Bertin
      (from France and one of the pioneers of kite surfing), Mike Waltze, and
      Don Motague (from Naish sails) and the general consensus is that my
      boards go better than anything they had ridden. You can e-mail me at
      daFastest@... or check my web site, www.Jimmy Lewis,com. Good
      luck. aloha JL