AW: [ksurf] Re: kitesurf shop should know the power of the kitestheypropose !

  • Ronald Kittag
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 8:43 AM
      > I have laid them on top of each other flat, & the ARX seems
      > smaller (maybe 63/75ths the size?)

      Mel, you're da man!
      Nobody else can estimate anything in 75ths. All companies should send u one
      sample of each sice of their kites and you could do the Mels check! Then we
      all would have some reliable data and the whole discussion had an end.
      I wouldn buy any kite without the Mels-check in the future. That situation
      is your chance.
      ;-)

      Not offending you, just my contribution to the never-ending
      area-mesurement-discussion as a foil-sympatisant

      Later Ronald