Re: [ksurf] Re: airblast 8.4 control bar

  • Maicol Borghetti
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2001
      dear peter
      since now i use my c-quad both with handles than with a self made bar... a
      very nervous and fast kite....
      I experieced with wipikas a little and i love it... so this 8.4 is my first
      wipika
      I like very much to fly a very reactive and fast kite and I'm not a
      experienced kitesurfer so i think a 50cm is too short....
      I will try both the bar... after Iwill decide my setup...

      thanks for answering...