Re: Measuring Projected Area (was: kitesurf shop should know the power of the kitestheypropose !)

  • Greg Walsh
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2001
      Best of all is provide a detailed set of technical specs in the
      brochure or a wingtip panel.

      Flat and project span, area, AR and kite weight. Wind ranges for a
      nominal rider and board combination would be good too although I'm
      not sure I'd believe it.

      They've got the information they might as well print it somewhere,
      and I can read it just before I go for my demo ride. I'd be happy to
      pay rental on demo gear if it was refunded if I bought the kite.