Re: Wakeboard fins?

  • elifuller@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2001
      --- In kitesurf@y..., tpurdy1@g... wrote:
      > Any thoughts on make/model/size of wakeboard fins?
      >
      > The regular wakeboard pros seem to be going big to get air but the
      > rainbow fins (leboe/Jimmy Lewis models) seem to be quite short.
      I usee the 2.5 inch rainbows then went to the one inch and no big
      change. I think I could go upwind better in lighter conditions but it
      mad a very small change. With the smaller fins, I have less drag and
      son't worry about the reef anymore although I touched the rail last
      week. Launching from the beach is easy with small fins too once you
      are in your bindings. But the jumps deon't seem to be fin controlled
      on a wake style kiteboard.
      Eli