Re: [ksurf] Stonker Shark ??????(com)

  • Andy Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2001
      > I´m looking for buying a new Board for this Summer. Can anyone give me
      > information about the Stonker Shark? Nice Board or better take the RRD
      > Twin Asy>>>

      Wait, in a few days we will have the 2nd batch our own KH assy. boards, this
      is the second batch, they are selling so quick I didn't get a chance to get
      pics online last time. I will do so this time!

      These boards rock and the price is right!

      Kite on.
      Andy Heaton
      http://www.kitehigh.com

      Wipika Free Air Kites 30% OFF!! While stocks last.
      Wipika Airblast Kites here now!
      Peter Lynn ARCS...Gen 5's here now!
      New Airush Directionals in stock.

      Em: support@...