RE: [ksurf] Chris G. Re: Size Comparison file(s) added !

  • Andre Myburgh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001

      > I just wrote, that the guy who made the range.xls could move it to
      > this folder...

      You asked for it, you got it ;-)

      Note that the graph is based on a 95kg rider (you can put your own weight at
      the top) and that you can also put your own wind ranges in your own copy. I
      don't even own one of these kites (hope to do soon) so don't ask me to
      correct the manufacturers claims - also, someone needs to check if the
      different sources are for the same rider weight (I assumed 80kg, but some
      could base their's on 75 or even 60kg)

      Enjoy

      Cheers

      Andre