Kites for sale

  • Eric Wynne
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hello I have the following kites for sale

      4.0 Naish A.R. 3.5 complete with bar and lines in good shape 300.00
      5.0 Naish A.R. 3.5 complete with bar and lines in good shape 325.00

      If interest contact me by private e-mail
      Eric
    • withoutlimits2000@yahoo.de
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 27, 2001
        Hi there,

        I have following used kites for sale:

        Wipika AirBlast 4.9, complete, 4x used, red/white

        Naish ARX 15.5, complete, 6x used, blue/silver

        Flysurfer SpeedAir 12.0, complete, 5x used

        If you are interested, please contact at:

        withoutlimits2000@...

        I can do digital pictures of the kites if you need details.

        CU

        Tobias
      • Peter Borden
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6, 2001
          I have some friends up here at a kite shop who are
          taking ~30% off all their new (but unsold) Naish AR5
          kites. If anyone's interested you can contact me or
          Grand Bay Kites directly. Please tell them I referred
          you if you give 'em a call.

          7m2 - $735
          9m2 - $840
          9.5m2 - $938
          15.5m2 - $994

          Grand Bay Kites
          Traverse City, Michigan
          231 - 929 - 0607

          Later,
          Pete Borden

          http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
        • zaluskim
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 15, 2002
            New, 2002 Naish 11.5 ARX Black and White (non delaminating material)
            warranty replacement kite with bar and lines for $700.00

            Used twice 2002 Naish 13.5 ARX Green and Blue (non delaminating material)
            warranty replacement kite with bar and lines for $700.00

            Used six times 2002 Naish 17.5 ARX Green and Blue (non delaminating
            material) warranty replacement kite with bar and lines for $700.00

            Used six times 2002 Slingshot 14.0 Fuel Green and Orange with bar and lines
            for $700.00

            2001 Slingshot Picklefork wakeboard with Ultra Suction Large bindings this
            board and bindings have been ridden a total of maybe six times it is like
            new for $450.00

            Located in central North Carolina USA, buyer pays for shipping. Only
            serious inquires contact me at zaluskim@...