Re: [ksurf] Re: holland

  • Stefano
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      thanks but its too late... i am already back in brazil - i am also promising
      myself to never go back to europe in the winter...

      its so easy to forget how shitty cold weather can be...
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
        Did you do any partying in Amsterdam? Red Light district.. YEAHHH
        BABBYYY!!!!!!!

        unsubscribe@egroups.com >>>

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/