Re: [kitesurf] Kitesurfing Web sites

  • The Power Kite Site
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 7:15 AM
      Hi, I'll join your ring if you let us.

      My site right now is on Power Kites but I want to add a section on Kite Surfing, kite sailing etc on it .... (as soon as I get time).

      Cheers
      Jo

      Visit the Power Kite Site

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1 12:19 PM
        Gresnigt wrote:
         About that ring . . . . . .
        But those 5 or 6 sites will need to join the ring. So if you have a kitesurfing site and you're willing to help and join the (not yet excisting) ring, send me a mail.
        Ok. Wipika will follow as long as it is cool and clean.
        Just keep me noted.

        Bruno
          WIPIKA  -  Dominique & Bruno Legaignoux
          26, rue Eugene Boudin  -  29000 QUIMPER - FRANCE
          Phone :  (33) 2 9890 8379    Fax : (33) 2 9852 1618
          http://www.wipika.com      e-mail : wipika@...

      • boldsen@post2.tele.dk
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 24, 2000