Re: [ksurf] Naish 20.5 lower wind range

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      I don't know about the 20m+ ARXs but tonight I saw a 17.5m in action,
      conditions were so light I could barely get going with my ARC stack, and the
      guy out on this HUGE piece of cloth was pulling forward loops no problem.

      What I couldn't get over was how well it turned into the power zone - a must
      for jumping in light winds.

      Dave