[ksurf] Very light wind kite

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 1999
      I looked at the Quadrifoil home page and found this Quadrifoil xxxl 9.66
      m2 (8.52 m2 projected) kite at
      http://206.222.80.69/Competition/compxxxl.htm. According to the spec,
      the quadrifoil can fly starting from 2 mph (which is less than 2
      knots). It seems to be the ideal kite for 2 - X knots wind kitesurfing
      (nothing is water relaucnheable at this windspeed, just try to keep the
      kite in the air, a skill one have to learn in very light wind
      kitesurfing). Has anybody had any experience with this kite?

      P.S. I still has not received any comments about how low a wind you can
      fly a C-Quad.

      Hung.