[ksurf] Re:wouah !! 4 knots

  • Laurent Ness - Axel'Air
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 1999

      Raphaël wrote:

       Sorry if I offended anybody, but I was responding to a question from Hung about the capability of flying the F-One in the 4 knots range - it was not really an advertising, but rather a confirmation and an element to allow the comparison he was looking for.I am happy that you did provide a clarification and took the time to remind of the advertising rule that we in effect on this list.In the Future, when you should write or answer to the List advising us (the readers to have look at your COMMERCIAL site) you should add the COM on your subject as you never do.Regarding the as "Cory who is also a professional in our field" - Are you trying to indicate that you are not a professional or just that you have a lack of professionalism?Onc

      Hey Raphael,

      You should have been a politician. Maximum respect for your use of the possibility of the language subtilities.

      Hope you still feel the same passion for kitesurfing because I never saw you kitesurfing anywhere.
      I am kitesurfing for 7 years now ! And I have tested lots of materials, delta kites, soft 2 lines, 4 lines, speedwings (big ones) , wipikas, my own production, the kiteski ...

      I am not promoting one only kite brand ! Even if I like better those one with who i help to developp the products !

      Good business to you and you can be sure I will never make any remarks to you. All that reminds me of the champion who flies kites but does not owes its results to the kites he uses but only to its level.

      For my lack of professionalism it is just because our business is increasing so fast that I do not have time to repeat long explanations again. That is why I direct the guys to my site. So that I avoid to write something that is already answered to !

      I hope that you could feel that my site is more than half dedicated to my passion with lots of FAQ answers. If you did no feel it, I am sorry for you ! I do not care if the guy I refer to my site will be buying something or not ! I just try to help sometimes when nobody answers to the questions.

      But usually many people answer right !!!!!

      Good luck to you

      Laurent Ness

      Note: Other than that, I gave too many times wind indications for nothing because as long as we will not measure the wind high over there, it is no use to indicate 4 knots ! It can be 8 over there with no problem. And if it is only 4, believe me it is not the same at all !!!